WHAT WE CAN’T ACCOMPLISH ALONE, WE CAN ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER.
BIMA Services works hard to provide supportive housing through case management services, connections to healthcare, educational pathways, and career training to lay the foundation to acquire restoration.
Homeless and poverty takes a community response
Be apart of a restoration story today!
BIMA Services is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. We are hard at work and committed to meeting the needs of the population we serve. We want to be the first and last place anyone can come for help. We can’t do it without you and the support of the community.
Your donation will pour the foundation for restoration. ( Tax ID number provided upon request.)
1. Donate online – You will be directed to BIMA’s secure donation page. (Click Here)
2. Donate by check, please make your check out to BIMA Services, mail to: BIMA, PO Box 98183, Lakewood, WA 98496
4. Donate by Phone. Please call (206) 393-2273
$50 Provides hygiene products to new residents $100 Homeless outreach, support community outreach, community feeding $200 Assist job training, education fees/certificates, Drivers license fees, bus passes, uniforms/employment related $500 Sponsor a person and pays monthly program fee $1500 Invests towards BIMA Garden low-income apartments
Other Ways To Help Your Community
Funding Drive IDEAS: Organize your Community, School, Business or group to help us with a funding drive.
Some popular ideas include: Hold a funding drive at your school, Business or community group.
1. Have a “Provide change to make a change” day (or week) and collect all the pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters.
2. Skip a meal. Ask colleagues to skip a meal and donate the money they would have spent on food. This will also give the participants a perspective on how hunger impacts the lives of individuals we serve.
3. Adopt a BIMA House: Donate time to plant flowers, vegetable garden, host a BBQ for residents, let them know the community cares.
BIMA respects the wishes of our donors regarding use of their gifts, and the rights of donors for privacy and confidentiality.